Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thou have been threatend so thou shall blog! Immediately!

Someone who shall remain nameless (KRISTY) has made it clear that one of my duties as a stay at home mom is to blog blog blog. Not only did she set the blog up for me once but now twice, (at work mind you) so I'm thinking I should start. Even my wonderful hubby is looking forward to blogging. He called immediately and asked for the password. Kristy has him convinced it is free therapy for work problems. LOL. So let the blogging begin I say.

Well this Saturday we start our Germany vacation for 12 days. Sascha is so excited to show us where he used to run around,pick flowers and yodel on mountain tops when he was a kid. (sorry hon, had to make the joke) All kidding aside, I am excited to see everything and meet the rest of his family. Of course everyone is excited to meet the wonderful little Nikola and rub my belly holding the newest Ahrens addition, which I think is a girl BTW. :) It should really be great fun! So stay tuned. Hopefully I can post some pictures along the way.

2 comments:

kristyo15 said...

Welcome to blog-land...don't get addicted! :)

P.S. Sittin' on pins and needles to hear how today goes!

Anonymous said...

Edelweiss, Edelweiss...er, should that be yodel-ay-hee-hoo? Do Germans even yodel? Sorry, Sascha, couldn't resist. Love ya, Ry. Give Niki a big smooch and a squeeze for me. Have fun! Viel Vergneugen! (I Googled that. Could mean 'have fun' in German or 'you smell like rotten fish.' I have no idea...)
~theresa