Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3.....


Well, since Mommy is in bed resting her tired legs from all the mountain climbing she had to endure over the last few days, it will be up to me, Niki, to give y'all a brief update of what adventures we had in the last two days. The picture to the left is me (duh) this morning, wondering what excitements this day will bring. Well, actually this was me looking all cute and proper, trying to coax Oma and Opa into giving me some chocolate before breakfast. (hehe, it worked). Yesterday, I went on a drive with Opa and my two servants (aka Mom and Dad) into the mountains, and we got to see the castle from far. Unfortunately, it was cold (even Grandpa would have stopped wearing sandals!!) and foggy , and somebody got a little cranky, so we decided againts the climb up to the castle and just walked around the town square of Füssen and looked at some early x-mas lights and decorations. On the way back, we stopped at some beautiful and cozy country restaurant, where I got to eat some delicious sausages, while Opa and Daddy enjoyed some tasty and refreshing adult beverages (sorry, Grandpa, wasn't no Bud...). I will have to post some more pics in seperate blogs, since I am still too young to figure out how to work this darn thing....
Miss my Texas family!!
Niki

No comments: